Why use a Virtual Assistant (VA)?
Virtual assistants are professionals and experts in the unique needs and challenges faced by their clients. Offering a variety of administrative and support services, delegating tasks to a virtual assistant allows a client to focus on their big picture – while the assistant focus on the details. Working with a virtual assistant allows a client to have an expert available as needed to take care of tasks that they are too busy to handle or may be out of their area of expertise.
What tasks can your VAs handle?
What advantages are there to working with the Virtually Detailed team?
We have a team of superb virtual assistants with a variety of experience and different areas of expertise. All of our assistants possess:
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Customer service skills with a focus on relationship development
- Time management skills – ability to multitask effectively
- Reliability – deliver what is promised, on time
- High moral standards – strong work ethic, confidentiality, honesty
- Creativity – ability to work from what the client says and make it into a reality
- Attentiveness to detail – professional work, delivered at or above expectations
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products (primarily Outlook, Excel and Word)
- Excellent grammar and punctuation
- Organizational skills – able to keep track of documents for quick and easy access
- Self-motivated and disciplined
- Technologically savvy – may not possess all current “tech skills” themselves, but on top of current trends, products and options
- Knows their “sweet spot” – a great VA knows what their best skills are and what their own limitations are. They’ll be clear about this and have resources for others who do possess other talents/skills.
What do your clients say about working with you?
In addition to tangible products (e.g., website, webhosting, published book, etc.), where Virtually Detailed provided wonderful support, the main benefit is the peace of mind that comes from knowing they stand ready to provide support, when needed, in a wide range of accounting, marketing, and administrative areas.
I consider you to be very valued members of our team. Keep up the good work! I look forward to many more years of continuous collaboration.
They have saved me time on a variety of tasks – invoicing, chasing down information, and more.
Becky thinks beyond the task and suggests ideas to make the project even better. She is a great communicator and clarifies what I want to ensure she delivers a flawless product.